Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I have been wanting to do this for so long!  I now have my very own blog site where I can just rant endlessly about nonsense!  For today's nonsense, I would like to discuss the reasons I chose this specific template.  The simple answer to that is, "It is Pink and that is one of my favorite colors!".  However, I believe that my teacher would like me to go a little more in detail about it so I will try to elaborate on my pink template as best I can.  
I am a very manly girly-girl at times. I like to keep my home clean, I have a certificate in makeup artistry and I host slumber parties at the age of 38.  However, I think more women should be able to look and act feminine while doing things that are unexpected of their character.  An example of this would be the industry that I work in and the vehicles that I drive.  I am a DevOps engineer who rides a Harley and drives a Ford truck.  I love to fish and camp but  I also like to wear dresses, false eyelashes and select girly looking backgrounds for my blogs.  Is it odd to think that maybe I can attract the attention of some other women with my pretty pink flare and then dazzle them with knowledge?   
Everything that I do though, at the end of the day, is for one big reason.  It makes me happy and makes me feel good about myself.  I think that you can trace every one of my actions back to that answer including my Pink template.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jennifer! Love your pink template and the contrasts in your life!!! Yes, women should embrace both our masculine and feminine attributes-you, as a harley riding make-up artist seem to have achieved this!!! kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nina! It's all about doing what makes you feel good and not setting any limitations on your potential based on your gender.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color and disgn are so pretty. I like your template!

    ReplyDelete