I can't remember when the last time is that I have been so excited about a project with my girls! When I say, "my girls," I am referring to my daughter, mom, and sisters (seesters). My class on social media marketing has pushed me to start a business. My girls and I talk daily on Skype, text, etc and we are forever discussing how we must be much more interesting that those reality show girls on TV!
So, since we are all quite nerdy and love to post and rant, I have decided to start a blog and include them on it. My goal is to make a place that will lure in sponsors with it's popularity but also to have a safe haven for me and my family ladies to spread the word about how to overcome life's challenges, be good parents and have fun no matter what! I mean that, NO MATTER WHAT! If life gives us lemons we squirt it in our drink and throw the peels at that jerk! The twist of course is that three of us are in the technology industry so there will be a section to cater to women in technology!
Our ideal customer will be those ladies and guys who are out there thinking, "The struggle is real", and need some encouragement, the single teen parent, the battered woman putting her life back together, the man who wants to know how he should deal with his daughter, and the random person who just want's to laugh at the crazy stuff my daughter's mom says that she cannot post on facebook! We will also be there to encourage women in the technology industry and include random technical blogs about the latest in Cloud Infrastructure, Continuous Integration, Open Source projects, etc. This site will definitely be for those over 18 because I feel like it should not have a swear filter. Viewer discretion is advised!
Stay tuned but I have already registered the domain so this baby is on it's way!
No comments:
Post a Comment