Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Scheduler for posts on Facebook pages is my new friend!  Never again will I forget a holiday or post too many things in one day!  Here is what I have scheduled this month so far:
















One of these is simply so that I do not forget to say Happy Halloween.  I am going to be very busy that day but I want to keep my site fresh in people's minds so I stuck that in there.  The one that you see there with a little bit of code is a joke Python program I wrote just to be funny about Monday's.  I am scheduling it to post on Monday and hopefully it will entertain my nerdy audience and get some shares.  That seems to be the best way to get the word out there.  Posting things that others want to share like useful information or funny memes gets your name out there and if there is enough interesting things on your page then you might get some new likes!  The middle one is just that.  It is just a funny meme about recursion that I posted to go out on Thursday since I will be at school and work that day and will not have time to post anything.

I think this is a wonderful tool and I plan on using it quite often!

No comments:

Post a Comment