This week, for my Social Media Marketing course, I have to discuss which visual networks would be right for me and my brand. Oh boy! So, should I discuss what is actually best for my business, or what I am capable of and/or should try pulling off? In other words, Facebook, YouTube, SnapChat and Twitter are probably my best platforms to become popular out in the blogging world... but do I really want to start Vlogging? Do I want to subject the world to the monstrosity that is me trying to talk on a video? Or should I torture a wealth of people with Snapchats of me trying to get the dog tongue to come out of my cat's mouth? (Yes, I attempt that daily, updates to come) I am thinking not though!
I am going to say that Twitter would be my best option. Twitter is actually quite popular in the technology world and the reasoning is obvious. You have an industry that is a constantly changing and a platform that moves a million miles per hour. It is basically a match made in heaven! If you don't believe me, start following some channels geared around Amazon Web Services, Linux, Microsoft, Sony, etc. I think it is time for the seesterhood to get to Tweeting! This is clearly a network that our Women In Technology blogs should be utilizing!
No comments:
Post a Comment