For the first post of my final week I was asked to address the following questions:
· Which ones integrate best with the type of business you have created?
· Which have you enjoyed using the most? The enthusiasm or lack there of for a type of media is often shared along with the posts we write. This class gave you an opportunity to experiment with a variety of them. Now you can focus in on what seems the most effective ones to use.
· Which work best on a daily use pattern?
· Which can you still use effectively on a much less frequent time schedule?
· How much time do you think your business should spend on social media marketing and why?
I learned a ton about using the tools and scheduling posts that will make this even more useful for me now! I also am on Facebook all the time anyway so this makes it much easier for me to keep up with my business and not cut into my personal time. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment